art by sandra fadayel
DUBAI | INTO THE SKY
$ 65.00 – $ 2,450.00
This piece was inspired by Dubai.. A city that’s always under construction, a melting pot of different cultures, come together from all corners of the globe in pursuit of the “Dubai-an Dream”. Some come and go, some stay and grow with the city.
I remember visiting Dubai back in 2012 and commenting to a friend that it looked like a jewellery box, each building competing with its neighbour to make a statement.
Years later, I find myself part of this place, growing with it, and sometimes wondering where the next stop will be.
Prints up to 110x80cm at 300dpi.
(Please check terms and conditions for use here)
DOES THIS PIECE FIT BEAUTIFULLY IN YOUR SPACE?
Check out my tips here for how to choose the right size artwork for your space. Still unsure? Drop me a line with a photo of your space, and a link to the artwork you like for a (free) before and after image showing the piece in your home.
- Fine art prints are a budget-friendly alternative to originals, where the artwork is printed onto a high quality, fine art paper.
- Fine art paper is thick paper with a slight woven texture. It is archival quality and the artwork is printed with the highest quality inks, that do not fade over time.
- Originals are created on canvas using professional grade paints.
- Original artworks are all finished with a matt, UV archival varnish that provides non-yellowing protection against discolouration. All original artworks are signed and dated.
- Every piece of art I create is based on a story, which is included in its description. I keep my collectors posted on work in progress and new pieces through my mailings (sign up here). The story's been cooking for years; the artwork is a snapshot of the story at a certain time. Hands down, the story is what gives value to the art.
- Along with the story, the quality of the artwork is really important for value. I use professional grade art supplies for my originals and only work with reputable, high-quality fine art printers when producing my art prints.
- All of the art prints are printed on archival quality paper (which means it doesn't yellow over time), and archival grade inks.